Maths Worksheet for Class 2
An effective Math worksheet for class 2 includes all the topics that come under the CBSE syllabus. For some students, maths can be quite difficult because the child might find topics harder to comprehend. But it doesn’t have to be like that if concepts are explained in a colourful and creative way such that it captures the child’s imagination.
Learning from textbooks is not just enough for some students. This could mean the difference between your child liking or disliking mathematics in the future and thereby influencing their grades in exams. So, teachers and parents should start implanting the habit of making children practice maths without any pressure. And as an added benefit, mathematics makes the mind sharp, which means it ensures mental proficiency. Therefore, it is important that you provide the child with as much practice as possible. For this, maths worksheets for grade 2 can be extremely beneficial.
Maths is also at the core of almost all higher science and commerce-related fields. From basic arithmetic operations to more complex topics like algebra, it is crucial that your child understands the fundamentals. So you should not ignore the signs when your child finds it difficult to comprehend the subject. Help them learn and understand through our short and easy to comprehend worksheets. We aim at teaching the basics of all math-related topics through our Maths Worksheet for class 2.
CBSE Class 2 Maths Worksheet
Your child would have a rough idea of these concepts. But it’s always better to practice and review. Important topics to be covered include: – Odd and even numbers, counting numbers from 0 to 1000, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division etc. These are the fundamentals of maths and they help to stimulate thinking. Students can download the PDF of Class 2 maths worksheets here.
Class 2 Maths Worksheet 1
|1. Annie gives you three apples, then John takes away two. How many apples do you have right now?
2. Which among these is an odd number?
3. Which among these is an even number?
4. Annie gives you three apples, John gives you another two apples. How many apples do you have right now?
5. You have 10 apples. And you need to divide the 10 apples among your 2 friends Annie and John. How much would they each get?
6. Which is the biggest number among the following?
7. How many corners does this shape have?
8. How many corners does this shape have?
9. How many corners does this shape have?
10. You are given 6 candies, and then you ate two because you were hungry. Now, you need to share the remaining candies with two of your friends equally. How much would each of your friends get?
Click here to Download Class 2 Maths Worksheet 1:-Download PDF
Class 2 Maths Worksheet 2
|Answer the following:
1. What is 20 more than 347?
2. What will be 100 less than 5680?
3. What is 29 plus 63?
Identify the patterns and fill in the blanks.
5. 631 621 611 ______
Click here to Download Class 2 Maths Worksheet 2:-Download PDF
In conclusion, these worksheets for class 2 maths can help the kids to understand the fundamental mathematical concepts and apply logical thinking in various scenarios. It is also beneficial to have a class 2 maths worksheet pdf to help the students practice additional questions related to the class 2 maths syllabus. For more assistance on maths preparation, stay tuned with BYJU’S and download the app from the play store or app store.