Linear Equations in One Variable Worksheet
Linear equations in one variable worksheet will help the students of classes 6, 7 and 8 study and think of the questions instead of just acknowledging a pattern to the solutions. Let’s recall what are linear equations in maths. A linear equation is a mathematical statement containing an equal sign between two algebraic expressions with a degree 1. In other words, an equation with degree 1 is called a linear equation. It gives the straight line on the graph. If a linear equation contains only one variable, then it is called the linear equation in one variable. For example, 3x – 12 = 0 is the linear equation in one variable.
Learn: Linear Equations
Grade-wise worksheets of Linear equations in one variable are given here in a downloadable PDF form so that students can easily access them. Practising these maths worksheets will help the students to improve their knowledge of linear equations in one variable.
Also, check: Linear Equations in One Variable
Benefits of Solving Linear Equations in One Variable Worksheets are listed below:
- Students can understand what type of equations are linear equations in one variable.
- How many solutions can a linear equation have?
- How to solve the given equation quickly?
- Students can understand a variety of real-world examples that can be expressed in terms of linear equations on one variable.
- These worksheets will also help students improve their speed, precision, logical thinking and reasoning abilities in doing simplistic calculations related to linear equations in one variable.
- Also, these worksheets help students while dealing with other topics in mathematics in algebra and other areas.
Download Linear Equations in One Variable Worksheet PDFs
Students can download the linear equations in one variable worksheet PDF for class 6, class 7 and class 8 here for practice different types of questions.
|Linear Equations in One Variable Worksheet Class 6
|Linear Equations in One Variable Worksheet Class 7
|Linear Equations in One Variable Worksheet Class 8