Mathematics is the most fundamental quality and is used as a part of all aspects. Students should practise Maths questions regularly to get acquainted with each topic. As we all know, Maths needs repeated practice, and hence, students are instructed to practise Maths chapters regularly. To solve different types of Maths questions, students can practise previous years question papers and can follow Maths worksheets. Your brain is good at Maths even if you aren’t. Students can systematically enhance their understanding of each topic by solving several Math problems provided by BYJU’S and boost their confidence.
BYJU’S – The Learning App offers several sets of Maths worksheets for each academic standard. To solve these worksheets, students need to follow some easy steps. Apart from this, they can schedule online sessions with virtual tutors, as per their convenience. They can also take Maths homework help to complete their tasks on time. Various Math problems and solved examples are also available and explained. Students should follow the explanations to clear their doubts on each topic.
Let’s try to solve the important Maths questions:
- Important Questions for Class 12 Maths
- Important Questions for Class 11 Maths
- Important Questions for Class 10 Maths
- Important Questions for Class 9 Maths
- Important Questions for Class 8 Maths
Practise Important Maths Question:
- In how many different ways can the letters of the word ‘BLOATING’ be arranged? (Answer: 40320)
- Sixty-four men can complete a piece of work in 40 days. In how many days can 32 men complete the same piece of work? (Answer:80 days)
- What is the area of a circle whose circumference is 1447 meters? (Use π = 3.14) (Answer: 166698.73 m2)
- The ratio of the ages of a father and son is 17:7, respectively. Six years ago the ratio of their ages was 3:1, respectively. What is the son’s present age? (Answer: 21 years)
- What is the area of a circle whose radius is 10 meters? [Use π = 3.14] (Answer: 314 sq. Mts)
- The probability that A hits a target is 1/3 and the probability that B hits it is 2/5. What is the probability that the target will be hit if both A and B shoot at it? (Answer: 3/5).
- A die is rolled. If the outcome is an odd number, what is the probability that it is prime? (Answer: 2/3).
- Find the value of tan-1 (tan 2π/3) (Answer: -π/3).
- If tan A = 3/4, prove that Sin A Cos A = 12/25.
- A die is thrown once. Find the probability of getting
(i) an even number (ii) a number greater than 3 (iii) a number between 3 and 6
(Answer: (i) 1/2 (ii) 1/2 (iii) 1/3 )
Maths Questions Solver
Solve all your Math problems by taking adequate learning help from BYJU’S. Our flexible online sessions give students the freedom to understand each Maths topic thoroughly, at their own pace. Additionally, students can take Maths important questions for class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and worksheets from BYJU’S and can solve them by taking assistance from virtual tutors associated with the site. In this way, students can make their subject knowledge better in each Maths topic. In the virtual environment, students get personalised attention and understand all topics in a step-by-step manner.
How to Solve Math Problems?
Solving Math problems is not an easy task. To solve Math problems, students need a clear understanding of a concept and continuous practice. Some tips are given below to solve Math problems effectively.
- Read the Problem Carefully – Students should read each Math problem carefully and consequently, they can solve it by using the right formula or concept. Learning as well as understanding the problem is necessary for a student in exams.
- Break the Problem into Parts – Read and break the Math problem into two parts. Students need to solve each Math problem in a step-by-step procedure by using the relevant concepts.
- Change it into an Equation – It is necessary to change the problem written in words into an equation. Then, students can solve Math problems accurately.
- Always Cross-check – Once you get the solution to the Math problem, you should go back and go through the entire steps. Sometimes, you may miss out some information that you need to include.
- Ask Until It Gets Clear – Math is all about concepts and hence, students need to know Math concepts thoroughly. Students should clarify their doubts in the concepts, then only they can apply the concepts exactly. Moreover, they can opt for online Math sessions to solve complex Math problems correctly.
Get personalised learning assistance from BYJU’S and improve your marks in Maths exams. Practise Maths questions regularly and gain confidence before tests with the help of Maths problem solver app. By following some easy steps, students can schedule their online sessions anytime by staying at home. Moreover, the Maths question help offered by BYJU’S is beneficial for students. Demo sessions are also useful for students. Through these sessions, students can experience the entire process of online tutoring and recognise the benefits of this mode of learning.